Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hide transition lines in a part or assembly

ricardo_raimondoricardo_raimondo Member Posts: 32
I designed the part below and used several tools to make the shape. As a result, what I called transition lines (maybe the wrong name) appear wherever parts join each other or fillets are added. As a view for a screenshot that looks really ugly. The question is: Is there any way to hide those lines in the online version of onshape?

Comments

• Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 478 PRO
    @ricardo_raimondo
     In the drop-down menu of the small cube menu in the upper right corner, select the shaded with hidden edges. I think that should take care of your problems. 
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,379
    Depending upon what you are doing with that geometry, it might be worth revisiting to see if you can tidy it up in earlier features. Bad geometry can lead to problems later on. Also,120 features seems a little excessive.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI