Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

A way to delete features outside the project.

In an attempt to create a knurl on a handle for 3D printing by revolve-remove 50 times, my computer couldn't render the part (despite the high spec). I tried to reload the window to no avail and ended up stuck in an infinite loop of 'Loading Workspace'. Because of this, I was not able to delete the revolve to fix the issue. After a while of attempting to get into the project, it would let me in by greatly decreasing the rendering quality and allowing me to delete the revolve. This process would have been made easier if I could delete the revolve from outside the project so that when I re-enter it won't be struggling to load an x50 revolve-remove and I could get back to work. This feature could be implemented into the Versions and History of the project.

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,399
    On the docs page, right-click > versions and history, open previous version before pattern
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI