Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Sync Duro part numbers back to the linked parts in Onshape

Recently I have imported a few BOMs using the Duro add-in app. The import function worked fine and the files were linked. However when I navigate back to the part/assembly properties, they don't have assigned part numbers or even the sync button next to it (as in the learning center videos). Is there a way to sync these part numbers back to the Onshape files? 
I'm not sure if it's relevant but this is an enterprise account.

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,399
    Hi @Qiaolin_Liu - if you look in the version (or revision) of the parts then the part numbers should be there. There is a setting in Release Management that copies part numbers to the workspace automatically AND there are options for part number generation that would make the button appear. Please speak to your admin. If it's not working as it should, please speak to Duro who wrote the integration into Onshape. Thanks.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI