Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

User Group for Start-Ups

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
We are excited to invite you to the first meeting of our brand new Onshape User Group for Start-Ups! You'll hear from Jon Hirschtick who will share his advice on how to make your start-up successful.

The meeting will also feature an Agile product design workshop by @michael_lafleche, and a Tips & Tricks session on effective use of Onshape by @Dan_Kane. This is a great chance to network with fellow start-ups using Onshape!

Come be a part of this growing community as we meet virtually on April 27th at noon eastern time. More information and registration here - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/startup-ug

Richard

Comments

• Options
    nick_papageorge073nick_papageorge073 Member, csevp Posts: 669 PRO
    I've got a dayjob currently, but will be doing a startup on my own if/when it expires. Is it ok to join?
  • Options
    richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a dayjob currently, but will be doing a startup on my own if/when it expires. Is it ok to join?
    Absolutely!