Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape User Group meeting Thursday - Tips and Tricks

richard_doylerichard_doyle Member, User Group Leader Posts: 290 ✭✭✭✭
Hi Everyone,
I'll be showing off a collection of Onshape Tips and Tricks that I have learned and/or stolen from others this Thursday at noon eastern. You are also welcome to bring along your favorites tips and I'll be happy to share screen time.

More info here - https://www.onshape.com/en/user-group-network/professional2

Richard

Comments

• Options
    Rhett_RobinsonRhett_Robinson Member Posts: 95 PRO
    Will there be a recording of this? I will not be able to attend virtually due to some work meetings, but I would love learn some new the tips and tricks!
  • Options
    bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job with the tips @richard_doyle! Can't wait for the next one.
    Bryan Lagrange
    Twitter: @BryanLAGdesign

• Options
    glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member Posts: 584 ✭✭✭
    Love the tips and tricks webinar. Learn something new every time.
  • Options
    I'm glad everyone enjoyed it and got something from the presentation. Sometimes the simplest of tips are things that get overlooked (left-click drag) or forgotten over time (snap mode). I think it's nice to bring them back on occasion.

Richard
  • Options
    Will there be a recording of this? I will not be able to attend virtually due to some work meetings, but I would love learn some new the tips and tricks!
    Sorry, no. Sometimes I forget to hit the record button. This was a quick meeting with some quick tips, so join us at a future meeting and say "Hey Richard, as long as you're here and we have some time, would you show us those tips". :smile: