Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

What happened to Zebra stripes?

I'm a total beginner when it comes to CAD software, and I've recently begun my journey with Onshape. Thus far, I'm pleasantly surprised by how easily I've been able to grasp the various tools. I've been utilizing the curvature analysis feature to check the smoothness of my curves. However, I've now encountered an issue where the Zebra stripes option has inexplicably vanished from the dropdown menu. This disappearance has affected all of my documents. Is it possible that I've accidentally disabled this option? If so, could you kindly guide me on how to re-enable it?

Here’s a screenshot of the dropdown menu: 

Best Answer

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,566
    Answer ✓
    See the protractor icon, bottom right :) 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI

Answers

Answer ✓
  • emma_andersson259emma_andersson259 Member Posts: 4
    NeilCooke said:

My gosh! Thank you very much! The feature must’ve moved just now, hasn’t it? 
    Yes, last week :)