Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Using midpoint to align entities
I cannot seem to make 'midpoint' work in any useful manner. If I select a tool, selecting the midpoint tool deselects the first tool. For example:
1. I draw a construction line perpendicular to a line segment. I want to align (move) the construction line onto the midpoint of the line segment. Nothing works.
2. I want to draw a 3 point arc with the center of the arc aligned with the midpoint of a line segment. Any attempt to select the arc and the midpoint cancels the arc selection. Same with a circle.
How can this be accomplished?