Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Wrong geometry applying features on a curved pattern
- also in the curved section, the sketches stay inside the pipe and follow its alignment
- as in the picture. Note that the alignment is back to correct in the straight tail (extension of)
I need this for placing equidistant holes on a pipe. Using sketches just shows the - what to me seems like a miscalculation of geometry - with minimal complexity.
Let me know if this indeed is a bug or if I'm using the tool wrong.