Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Fonts

paul_mcgarrpaul_mcgarr Member Posts: 4
Is it true there are just a handful (maybe 12) fonts to choose from or am I missing something?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    brucebartlettbrucebartlett Member, OS Professional, Mentor, User Group Leader Posts: 2,137 PRO
    Yes only 12 fonts available on the sketcher.

Maybe we should start a requests list. 

Personally however I don't want to be slowed down by wading though a huge list. 

Engineer ı Product Designer ı Onshape Consulting Partner
    Twitter: @onshapetricks  & @babart1977   
  • Options
    paul_mcgarrpaul_mcgarr Member Posts: 4
    Well, for some it will be important to have a decent selection.  I am evaluating OnShape now, and one of the things I would use it for is sign making.  So, I need many fonts.  I am used to having all the fonts in my system available as would be in a non-cloud app such as Fusion 360.  I know I can import to get what I need, but that is not the best/easiest option.

Anyway, just things I am running into and asking so I know I am not overlooking anything.  The big test for me will be CAM.  Hopefully I will find a way to get into the app store preview so I can see what the CAM offerings are.  I've asked for an invite in another post.

Thanks for your help.
  • Options
    Michael_152Michael_152 OS Professional Posts: 2
    This would be useful. Right now I am designing a lobby sign to shop around for quotes and would like to use our chosen company font (Jura). This feature would be very useful.