Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Unable to reply to posts in FeatureScript category

robert_morrisrobert_morris OS Professional, Developers Posts: 166 PRO
For some reason, I cannot reply to any posts in the forum that are in the FeatureScript category, even with posts I started.
The comment box at the bottom of the discussion is missing.

Any post from all the other categories shows the comment box at the bottom of the page, but when I open a posting from the FeatureScript category, the comment box is missing.
I have tried using Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and the Android browser. All of them have the same issue.

Does anyone know why or how to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    Any updates from the Onshape team about this issue?

I still don't see the comment box at the bottom of forum discussions in the FeatureScript category.

I know that it's not my browser or computer since I can log in using a different account and the comment area will show up. It only happens when I log in with this account from any browser or computer. It also only happens in the FeatureScript category.
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Try now @robert_morris

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    Thanks @lougallo .

The comment area is visible again for FeatureScript discussions.