Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape Live 2024???

bryan_lagrangebryan_lagrange Member, User Group Leader Posts: 800 ✭✭✭✭✭
Will there be an Onshape Live 2024?
Bryan Lagrange
Twitter: @BryanLAGdesign

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,411
    Sorry, not this year. No LiveWorx either. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    bummer
    Bryan Lagrange

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,722 PRO

:'( 

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 478 PRO
     :'(

• Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 478 PRO
      We always looked forward to these events to get a sense of the direction that PTC had planned (and it was one of those not-to-be-missed events). We are all aware that even the best-made plans at times run awry. But will any events throughout the year give a glimpse of the large picture? 
      Is this just a corporate decision? Or has the current financial climate made it not feasible? 
      I know this is nosy but any thought? @David_Katzman @jim_heppelmann586 @NeilCooke
  • Options
    Will there be a design challenge for the belt this year? Could we setup the challenge here in the forum?

Why Interning at Onshape is a Dream Come TrueWhy Interning at Onshape is a Dream Come True
    Bryan Lagrange

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,722 PRO
    edited February 18

@bryan_lagrange if Onshape decides not to do the competition, wonder who might have access to a sheet metal shop? I happen to have a template and some scissors :) , I'm sure we could work something up.

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    @MichaelPascoe I have a guy.  :D
    Bryan Lagrange