Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

What I like in OnShape.

david_cushingdavid_cushing Member Posts: 16
There is this pop-up window that pops-up when you type in "here" that I was thinking is annoying. After a while I checked it out and I like it cause it got close to info I was looking for. It's a very helpful little tool.

Tagged:

Comments

• IMKIMK Member Posts: 13
    David,
    I love Onshape, only beta but full of magic that can only get better.
    I have only put a few hours in an already have working assembles, ya it has a few features that have a few wrinkles but generally i think it is great.
    If the OnShape team double the amount of function it already has in another years time it will i reckon be stunning.
    Imagine gear generators, aerofoil part profiles and real physics animated assemblies.
    I can't wait.
  • IMKIMK Member Posts: 13
    Ya Jeremy,
    What about an OnShape fan club... Maybe just maybe one day they will add in a G generator so i can plug it in my RepRap or CNC mini mill.
    Or was thinking of selling mini mill and getting a 5 axis as i only work in plastics these days.
    Then put a laser scanner on it and scan shapes directly into OnShape. Awesome!
    Love the hockey stick :-)