Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Selection always present no matter what

henry_feldmanhenry_feldman Member Posts: 126 EDU
Anybody have any idea why these sketch parts are always selected? I can't deselect them, and weirdly they aren't really selected I think, as feature modifiers don't act on them (like if I did an extrude they wouldn't be part of the extrude). I have tried quitting and coming back in, etc...

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    Spacebar ?
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Most of super-weird anomalies disappear with refresh - try Shift+F5 (that will empty the browser cache and download fresh data)
    //rami
  • Options
    So I will have to flush cache, but at least opening it on my laptop, and the selection went away! Thanks @3dcad, hand't thought to wipe cache (which is funny since I do JS site development for a living - but not used to CAD being in a browser!)
  • Options
    Yep, browser cache weirdness. Thanks @3dcad