Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Anyone else find onshape works intermittently on mac os?

rob_broughtonrob_broughton Member Posts: 4
I find when i login to onshape on my mac it works sometimes and then sometimes not. I am running macos 14.0 and i have tried running onshape on safari and on chrome. Onshape loads and and shows my project screen but when I either start a new project or open an existing project the working screen loads but i cannot see the planes or project i am working on. Is there any thing i need to install or use to make this work? Again this happens intermittently with no ryhme or reason behind it. 

Answers

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,414
    Assuming your browsers are up to date and you have no extensions running, I can't think what else would cause this. You can run https://cad.onshape.com/check to make sure everything's ok - then create a support ticket.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    rob_broughtonrob_broughton Member Posts: 4
    Hi yeah I have ran the graphics check and everything is ok. I'll raise a ticket