Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Cloud-Integrated Apps Not Showing Up

aaron_nguyaaron_nguy Member Posts: 6
Hi, I subscribed to use the VEX V5 Parts Library app.

This is the first app I have tried to use, but the same issue comes up with other free cloud-integrated apps like Principia. On the app store, it shows that I own the app, but when I go into Onshape(browser), the app isn't available for use. The Applications tab shows nothing, just a "Go to App Store" button.

I'm attempting to use the app in a blank document created right after the "purchase" of the app. However, the same thing happens with older documents as well. I heard something about authorizing apps but I am unsure how to do it. The only other occurrence of this issue I could find mentions something about browsers and support tickets: https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/6119/integrated-cloud-app-is-not-available. Am I simply not doing something? I am not using Firefox, and am on the most recent version of Chrome, so should I submit a support ticket?

Comments

• Options
    wayne_sauderwayne_sauder Member, csevp Posts: 484 PRO
    @aaron_nguy
    Some of these apps are accessed from the right side of the screen and not through the application tab. That is where you will find Principia and I am going to guess vex as well. 
  • Options
    Jason_SJason_S Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 211
    Exactly what @wayne_sauder said, This app is in the right panel in Part Studios and assemblies and not an app tab. If you don't see the app on the panel on the right side of your screen, please submit a ticket so we can make this right. 

Support & QA
  • Options
    aaron_nguyaaron_nguy Member Posts: 6
    Thanks!