Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

App Store

cadmandocadmando Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
I know the Beta is coming to an End, but the email stated we still have access until the 'Beta' is Removed. I am getting the Message 'Invalid email or password' when I try to access the App Store. I have also lost Access to Data I have used in Onshape/Simulationhub.
How do we get access to this Data, do we have to Start over again by re-registering with the App Store, if so how do we do this.

Graham

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    This is the old site and a cookie issue.  You can clear the cookie or use incognito for the next few hours.  You can send us a ticket and I can give you the instructions to remove the cookie if you like.  
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.