Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

model closes after most pans ?

David_EganDavid_Egan Member Posts: 3
Hi I am using a 2 botton mouse with scroll wheel (hold down scroll for MMB). Everything appears normal,  zoom , pan and rotate but  after a couple of pans  MMB , the model closes . 

Any suggestions

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,381
    When you say the model closes is it going back to the Documents list?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    yes and has to be reloaded

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,381
    No error messages? On all models or a specific one? What browser and operating system are you using?

Sounds like you may need to open a support ticket from the Feedback tool under the ? top right. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    raj_Onshaperaj_Onshape Onshape Employees Posts: 106
    edited January 2016
    Are you using OS X ? If you are and have enabled "Swipe between pages" gestures in Mouse preferences it might have the unwanted effect of using browser back/forth navigation which can cause this to happen
  • Options
    Right now I am on firefox. I will  test in chrome this evening  , but running windows 10.  But thanks I will look carefully at the preferences and see if something similar