Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can't Log In Using Chrome Browswer

ken_hrehaken_hreha Member Posts: 1
One of the primary lures of OnShape for me was the ability to run it on a Chromebook..

Unfortunately, in my case,  OnShape will not allow me to SIGN IN running the Chrome Browser ??  Even when I try to log in using Chrome on a Windows 10 computer, no matter how many times I click on the "SIGN IN" button, it simply sits there and does nothing ?  What am I doing wrong ?  (It does allow me to log in using Internet Explorer.. but that option is not available when using a Chromebook.)  Thanks !!

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Can you try clearing your cookies on that system for cad.onshape.com?  I use a Chromebook everyday... should be something simple.  If it persists, please submit a ticket using the ? menu -> Feedback.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    brian_jordanbrian_jordan Member, Developers Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    No similar problems with Chrome (Version 48.0.2564.116 m) on a Windows 10 machine here.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    Please submit a ticket as Lou described above. Could you be behind a firewall that's blocking some of your traffic? Can you open up the Chrome console and see if there are any errors there?
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.