Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

I get an error saying "Onshape is not connected"

I get an error saying "Onshape is not connected". I read previous posts on the forums and requested our IT support to allow websockets from Onshape domain. 
Our IT is requesting for any documentation from Onshape that will tell what exactly Onshape need from our IT network to make Onshape work in our browsers.

-Rajesh

Answers

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    I believe you have sent in a request to us on this already.  Currently we have the check that you can run at https://cad.onshape.com/check which will tell you if you are running a supported configuration. If you are behind a firewall that has filtered access, meaning that they have to white-list domains to allow traffic to come in, there is currently not an easy way to do this yet. We are aware of this and are working on ways to make this type of connection possible.  
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • shashank_aaryashashank_aarya Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    @veera_rajesh_gutti I am having below general configuration on which Onshape can be run smoothly.

Additionally you can run the check on the link which @lougallo has mentioned.