Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Mobile (iOS) - February 27, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,556
edited February 2015 in Onshape Mobile
Another update was pushed today for Onshape mobile on iOS. This build has also been updated to be compatible with our subscription plans, which will be coming soon. This release also focused on updates to the feature dialog UI, toggles for sketch inferencing and collaboration cues in the Feature list like on the web. NOTE: This version (1.17) will be required to connect to Onshape once we enable the subscription plans. If you are already part of the alpha, you should have received an email about upgrading.
- Sharing with organizations.
- New feature dialog UI (remembers size, constraints list, active highlighting for errors,..)
- We can now view Versions in read-only just like the web version.
- Polygon tool has been added.
- Enable/disable sketch inferencing.
- Users can now see collaborators in the Feature list.
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.