Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Open Tickets

pete_yodispete_yodis OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 666 ✭✭✭
Onshape. I might be missing something, but is there a location in the user profile where the tickets we are subscribed to are located? It would be handy if that kind of information is available to the users. I find myself looking back through email currently. It would be nice to see a combined list of all that we are attached to.

Comments

• Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    Pete - great question - ask us again next Friday (approx) Hint Hint :)

Philip Thomas - Onshape
  • Options
    @Philip_Thomas Great news. Thought you guys would be a step ahead of us. :smile: It'll be needed more as the pool of people and tickets massively increase. Gonna be fun.
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    It is in there but we are working on the single-sign on and will post when it is ready.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    @LouGall @Phillip_Thomas Nice, I see it under the user account area.  Full speed ahead.  Time to create more tickets.... :D