Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

no audio on you tube tutorials

jeff_plattjeff_platt Member Posts: 3
I've been watching a couple of you tube tutorial, specifically on how to draw a gear and how to evenly space holes and there is no audio. What can I do to hear the instructions?

Answers

• Options
    Narayan_KNarayan_K Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    @ jeff_platt, Can you paste the URL of the video so that we can check it out.
  • Options
    These are the two I was referencing. Hope this helps
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @jeff_platt Can you paste a URL here so we can take a closer look?  It seems the last post is a pic...
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    cody_armstrongcody_armstrong Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 213
    @jeff_platt  I do not recognize these tutorials. Can you post a link to them?  I cannot find them with the screenshots you've given.
  • Options
    When I go to you tube I type in "onshore" and look down the list. In you tube this one is titled "how to design a gear in onshape"
  • Options
    cody_armstrongcody_armstrong Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, csevp Posts: 213
    edited April 2016
    @jeff_platt These videos were not created by Onshape.  A user created these. You will need to reach out to the person that created them.