Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Circular Transform Improvement

bert_fouriebert_fourie Member Posts: 101 PRO
It would be great if an extra option could be added to circular transform - transform to a specified angle 

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    Can you explain what you are trying to do here?  Are you transforming a part in a part studio?  Have you tried the rotation option? Let us know where you are trying to do this?
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    bert_fouriebert_fourie Member Posts: 101 PRO
    Hi Lougallo

In sketch, say I have a feature I would like to replicate in an arc, but not evenly spaced all around the axis, I just want to create say one copy of the feature, on the radius where the current feature sits, rotated at an angle of 35 degrees to the original.

On another topic, the "transform" option in sketch (third transform option) seemingly does not allow you to copy the feature, it just moves it - or am I missing something?