Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Timecards Updated

billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
edited May 2016 in App Store & Partners Apps
Timecards has been updated with the following users enhancements:
-local time
-include me in an email
-re-number an invoice
-delete an item in timecard
-fixed login bug

local time
time was based on server time in Arizona. "What time is it?" is not a trivial internet question. Turns out no server side code will determine this accurately for a client. Got time from client code and passed to server. Should be accurate all over the world.

include me in an email
It's the default action when emailing an invoice:

re-number an invoice

by default it's the index, but now you can change it:

delete an item in timecard

Comments

• Options
    _Ðave__Ðave_ Member, Developers Posts: 712 ✭✭✭✭
    @billy great update thanks.

_Ðave_
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @billy , Nice update
  • Options
    @billy , Now if I could just import my data into a spreadsheet.

Thanks
    _Ðave_ 
  • Options
    billy2billy2 Member, OS Professional, Mentor, Developers, User Group Leader Posts: 2,014 PRO
    I'm still working on an export feature. It'll be here soon.

• Options
    Thanks
  • Options
    Dave the timecard information is in 3 tables. Dumping these tables isn't meaningful. I really feel that I need to create a meaningful report with the information and then you can put this in a spreadsheet.

Trying to build a meaningful relational table with all the information is the challenge.

Spitting out info is easy, making it useful is more difficult.

• Options
    @billy I agree having a meaningful report to export would be best. Thanks for taking the time to make this a great app.

_Ðave_