Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Paste buffer is stuck, always pasting old sketch from several days ago

don3schdon3sch Member Posts: 9
I understand from another post that this problem must be fixed on the server side.  Can I please get the paste buffer reset fix applied to my account.  Manually duplicating sketches is getting old...  I waited a while to report this because I thought it was a glitch that would pass.  Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    raj_Onshaperaj_Onshape Onshape Employees Posts: 106
    Is there a reason why you cannot use derived part functionality to insert just the sketch into another document ?
  • Options
    abefeldmanabefeldman Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    @don3sch - have you tried clearing the browser cache by holding the SHIFT key and refreshing the page?
    Abe Feldman
    UX/PD/Community Support
  • Options
    @don3sch - have you tried clearing the browser cache by holding the SHIFT key and refreshing the page?
    I have used totally different computers in different locations, it is for sure on the server side.
  • Options
    Is there a reason why you cannot use derived part functionality to insert just the sketch into another document ?

Ahhh, this doesn't get around the root of the problem that regardless of computer, browser, Onshape document, or function of operation.  A sketch from last week gets pasted into EVERYTHING I DO!   
  • Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @don3sch  This is a bug.  I will capture it.. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.