Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Bugs

josh_crowsonjosh_crowson Member Posts: 7 EDU
I have been having trouble with onshape.  Last night I could not export, and for 30 min got an export fail message.  Today, I could not get a sketch to extrude until I closed out my browser immediately.  This afternoon, I could not select a constraint to delete.  I have been using onshore since december with out issue.

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @josh_crowson Can you try this in Chrome or Firefox to see if this is an issue.  We have seen a number of issue with Safari in the 9.1.X version.  Can you send in a support ticket if this is also happening in the other two browsers?
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.