Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Feature Toolbar

subash_gopalansubash_gopalan Member Posts: 1
The Feature Tool bar is missing in the part studio, can anyone help how to restore it?
Regards
Subash

Comments

• Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,419
    Could be a few things:
    1. Try holding shift and press browser refresh to clear your cache
    2. Is the browser zoom level at 100%
    3. Do you have any browser extensions enabled
    4. Are you using chrome Firefox or safari?
    5. Is your operating system and browser up to date?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    @subash_gopalan, Part studio contain following tool bar as shown in below image.

Sometimes features toolbar are showing in drop down menu if you exceeded browser zoom level over 100% in browser setting . So for viewing all toolbar user need to set 100% zoom level in browser setting. Kindly refer below video for more detail.

• Options
    larry_andersonlarry_anderson Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Not exactly the toolbar, but the banner ABOVE the toolbar seems to be missing entirely in Chrome. Restarted my computer, and while it pulls up just fine in Firefox - I would rather use Chrome because Onshape runs more smoothly. Browser zoom set to 100%, no idea what caused this. First time I ran Onshape in Chrome it was there - not anymore. Any help is appreciated!

• Options
    TimRiceTimRice Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 315
    It looks like you have an extension running in the tab. You could try disabling the extension all together to eliminate it as a possible cause for the problem.
    Tim Rice | User Experience | Support 
    Onshape, Inc.