Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Error message "no part studios available" -- how to fix?

david_ayersdavid_ayers Member Posts: 3 PRO
I am trying to add a part from another part studio either to my current part studio (so that I can design to fit it) or at least to my assembly in that current part studio -- at least it would be a workaround.   It brings up Error message "no part studios available."  This is not true, I can bring up that part studio and see the parts that are available.  Who can help???  Thank you. 

Answers

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @david_ayers You can use the derived feature and then use the Browse documents to pick the part studio you want to import.  If the part studio exists in the same document you can use the Current workspace area to browse.

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.