Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Sketch Dimensions not visible

Onshape has been wonderful up until today.  I have become totally dependent on it for drawing parts to be made on my 3D printer.  Now, in sketch view, dimensions are no longer visible. Dimension lines are visible but not the numbers. This is true for drawings I am working on today as well as drawings I made weeks ago.  I am using Linux Mint 17.3.  I started learning Onshape using Firefox but it frequently crashed so I switched to Google Chrome.    It worked well until 2-3 weeks ago when the dimensions disappeared. I switched back to Firefox and continued drawing.  Two days ago it worked fine, today, neither browser will show me dimensions in sketch mode.  Also the little isometric view cube in the upper right corner is gone.  The red, green and blue axis lines are still visible but the cube labeled Top, Front, Right is not.
Any suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers