Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can I print a 2D "JPEG" sketch on a paper printer

jose_ofrayjose_ofray Member Posts: 1
Hello All,

I am in the process of learnning how to use Onshape and CAD in general. Prior to discovering Onshape I was using SKETCHUP, i found sketchup to be too tedious in "fixing" the actual drawing" It took me half the time to make sketch in Onshape compared to SKETCHUP. Anyways one of the features that helped me in SKETCHUP was being able to print the 2D JPEG file that was the Actual size of drawing, that would enable me to compare the jpeg printout design to the mold.

Can anyone let me know if this is possible is ONshape.

Thanks 

Regards

Answers

• Options
    SunkmailSunkmail Member Posts: 20 ✭✭✭
    Similar question, I think, to THIS.

I posted a possible solution there. 

Print your drawing as a PDF, then import into the program in the link.  Set the scale, and print out in 1:1 - automatically uses multiple pages if needed.