Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
✪ Public Model of the Week (April 10, 2015)
lougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,996
edited April 2015 in Public Model of the Week
Here are this week's nominees... Please cast your vote! Voting closes at 4PM EST. Good luck!
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
✪ Public Model of the Week (April 10, 2015) 61 votes
Lego Basketball basket
13% 8 votes
26% 16 votes
Scotch yoke Model Steam Engine
59% 36 votes
Small Block Chevy v6 & V8 Engine Cradle
1% 1 vote
This discussion has been closed.
Scotch Yoke Model Steam Engine: (link)
Small Block Chevy v6 & v8 Engine Cradle: (link)
Yes my Onshape model is very, very simple. However I would like to point out just two attributes of this model:
1. I actually built it and it works, I'm rebuilding the Chevy small block engine in our ski boat. Since my Truck just recently hand grenaded its transmission to the tune of $4,000 I've delayed posting pictures of cradle's use until I get the truck back on the road All this during Tax Week, lol.
2. My main point is I wanted to demonstrate how easy it is to post .pdf Drawings files to an Onshape Tab. Try it, you'll like it.
The other models in the MOTW contest are outstanding!
Engineering Consulting Partner
Professor, Engineering Technology, Palomar College, San Marcos, CA
760 809 9046