Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Problems with the software

lancelotlancelot OS Professional Posts: 3 PRO
Hi,
I have some problems with the software, there is a lot of connexion problems and I can see that I am 4 times in the same project.
Do you have some issues with your servers?

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @Lancelot Can you use the Feedback to to send in issues with your experience on connectivity?  It would be more helpful if we knew some specifics, which you probably don't want to share here.  Go to the ? menu and select feedback.  I will create a ticket for you now.  ~Lou
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 360
    HI @Lancelot. We are not seeing any problems with the servers at this point. Can you please open a support ticket by clicking on "Feedback" under the "?" menu in the product? Sorry for the hassle.
    John Rousseau / VP, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.