Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Is it possible to modify a sketch offset once it has been created?

StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
I am not taking about changing the offset value, but the collection of curves selected to offset.

Once the offset has been accepted/created, I cannot find a way to add to the selected set of curves involved in the offset. Is there some secret technique?

Note: I did discover it was possible to remove a curve's "offset" constraint which effectively removes it from the offset curve section set.

Best Answer

Answers

• StephenGStephenG Member Posts: 367 ✭✭✭
    Thanks.

As nice as it would be to have "feature" capability in the sketching context for Offset, Patterning, and possibly Mirror and Transform, I completely understand why it is not there, at least not yet; there are so many other more important things to focus on.