Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Road map

Do you have any public road map of features you are going to develop next and when new features are expected to be available?
It would be nice to now when i can assume Onshape could be use for commercial use. 

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    mikael_jaakkolamikael_jaakkola Member Posts: 8
    Ok I fully understand, it would be nice to know how many votes curtain features have got to not need to request for features that already have been asked a lot. If development is based on what are shouted after the most it might happen that key features that most people are taken for granted are´nt being developed.
    Fore me key features missing for doing mech design is sheet metal and surfacing tools like boundary surface in SW (better and more useful than loft in my opinion) for product design.
    Drawings are of course still very much needed but that seems to be coming soon any way.