Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.
How do I select Mate Points that are off the entity I am selecting to wake them up?
lougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,996
edited June 2014 in Using Onshape
When adding mates or mate points the point I want to use it not next to my mouse and when I move off that entity, the point disappears. How do I select it?
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
BrooksWillis Onshape Employees Posts: 2If you hold the shift key, any currently visible mate points will stay visible regardless of mouse position. You can then click on the mate points that aren't otherwise accessible.6
This discussion has been closed.
1) hold the shift key, all mate points will stay visible regardless of mouse position.
2) Right click on mouse then click two times on required mate point.