Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

remove extrusion uppon 3D fit spline curve

iulian_manoleiulian_manole Member, Developers Posts: 2 ✭✭
Hello,

I cannot find a proper way to remove the extrusion uppon 3D fit spline curve. I would like to remove the circle surface, following the selected path. Might I'm not doing correctly, is there any other approach?

How to do it?

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/c27afb3f4ab29e82024058b9/w/1655c76bb901a4b9c7f41ffa/e/f20ef07fd5d91fc4e92ca18e

Thank you

Comments

• NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,310
    Have you tried using sweep?
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • iulian_manoleiulian_manole Member, Developers Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    NeilCooke said:
    Have you tried using sweep?
    Basically, I would like to know how I can remove the extruded circle following the 3d fit spline and rotate the extrusion upon vertical axis. Sweep is not follow exactly the rotation surface over the Part1 surface. Maybe there is other approach, but I don't know how to do it, or maybe the 3d fit spline is not suitable for this matter.

Thanks,