Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

merge one part studio

svenolov_nystromsvenolov_nystrom OS Professional Posts: 63 PRO
Is there any simple way to merge only one single part studio to another branch ?  as I can see it I ll have to make a version and delete all other parts and asm and merge. And then make a new branch from the created version.
Tagged:

Answers

• john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    Branching and Versions apply to the entire document. You will need to use your work around.
  • raj_Onshaperaj_Onshape Onshape Employees Posts: 106
    If that part studio is being used in an assembly or another part studio as a derived feature, What is your expectation of merging only the part studio ?
  • svenolov_nystromsvenolov_nystrom OS Professional Posts: 63 PRO
    I had made some work in the branch part studio and wanted to save it to the main and not merging the hole branch.. I have learned to be careful with merge its easy to make mistakes I have done a lot of it.  
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    If that part studio doesn't have a lot of strings attached, why not just copy & paste?
    //rami