Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Create company user from Admin Panel

owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
Hi folks.

As our Company Admin of a hopefully growing pool of OS subscriptions I'd like to be able to create user accounts from my admin panel, not just add/remove existing accounts from the subscription area.

I have a chap starting on Monday that I'd like to transfer an existing subscription to, but as it stands I believe I have wait for him to arrive and then go through the sign-up process himself.  Then I can add him.

Cheers,

Owen S.
Business Systems and Configuration Controller
HWM-Water Ltd
Tagged:

Comments

• lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @owen_sparks There are other methods... you could just add the user and it will invite him and set him up.  Can you submit a ticket and I can give you a few approaches to set this up as a transfer so this new user can take the old account over...
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
    Thanks @lougallo

I left work early on Friday so I'm afraid I missed you.  All is good though, he's set up and modeling away beside me.

Cheers,

Owen S.
    Business Systems and Configuration Controller
    HWM-Water Ltd