Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Would someone be kind enough to fix my avatar please?

owen_sparksowen_sparks Member, Developers Posts: 2,660 PRO
Hi Onshape folks.

I know you're all busy working on awesome industry leading stuff but something far more important has come up.  My avatar is broken.  If anyone is free please will you give it a prod?  I've changed it a couple of times on the forum, and the actual OS CAD reflects the change but the forum stubbornly shows text instead of an icon, or just a broken image indicator.

Thanking you please, :)

Owen S.
Business Systems and Configuration Controller
HWM-Water Ltd

Comments

• Options
    paul_premakumarpaul_premakumar Member Posts: 7
    Not a fix per se, but it looks like the image URI for your profile does not return the image. I am not sure why this would be the case.  Someone with admin rights, will probably get to the bottom of this.
  • Options
    NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,415
    Hi Owen, don’t know if it makes any difference but when you change your avatar in the forum it is opening your profile from cad.onshape.com in the background. Humour me - try changing it Onshape and then wait awhile to see if it shows up in the forum. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Options
    Thanks gents, I'll try that on Monday.
    Cheers Owen.
    HWM-Water Ltd
  • Options
    Ok, changing it from within onshape at home and then signing in and out of the forum fixed it.  (Perhaps it was sulking as I'm signed in on 3 devices at the same time....)

Cheers,

Owen S.
    HWM-Water Ltd