Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can forum search results be sorted?

michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
For example, by date?  That would make it easier to focus on the more recent posts which would make answers or suggestions returned more relevant to the current state of Onshape development and status.

Comments

• Options
    bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    @michael3424 Each category is sorted by date with most recent at top.  Once you read a post, the highlight is cleared so that helps keep track of what is unread.  The Category 'RECENT DISCUSSIONS' is most helpful to keep up with the latest posts...  It takes a while but reading back at least a few pages in each category is rich with information.  Then just minutes a day can keep you up to date.
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • Options
    Thanks, but I'm talking about the list of results that are returned after you search a forum for a specific search term or phrase.  I don't see a way to sort the returned list by date or any other criteria.
  • Options
    3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    Have you tried to use advanced filters?

//rami
  • Options
    @3dcad - thanks a bunch, that's what I was missing.  Oh, what a difference an inverted triangle makes.