Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I am looking for someone more skilled than me to produce a project for me (for a fee)

I want to produce a 3D graphic or wireframe of high rise buildings. starting with detailed sound floor plan and adding each floor stacked on top. The drawing is not for doing work from but just a reference where things are located referenced from a database.

Answers

• Options
    john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,898 PRO
    How many stories tall?
    How detailed are you talking? Walls, HVAC, Plumbing, etc..
    Does this need to connect to the database?
    What sort of time frame are you looking for?
  • Options
    peter_rutter432peter_rutter432 Member Posts: 2
    Hi John
    I am looking for just a single line floor plan showing walls doors and windows for apartments or offices with entrances.Each floor is stacked on top to show the full hight of the building. All the emergency exits, corridors, staircases and lifts for the main building are shown. Each room would show a hover label giving the names of occupants listed in the database.
    This is part of a project I am aiming to have complete in 3 months so a timeframe for this part would be about 2 months.
    Regards
    Peter
  • Options
    mark_slusermark_sluser Member Posts: 9
    I have done the building layout (floor plan) for a 2 story office space. It included walls, doors, windows and furniture.

Message me if you would like to have a look at it.

-Mark
  • Options
    c_fieldsc_fields Member Posts: 9
    I can do this as well; however a different CAD application, Autodesk Revit is going to be the preferred solution.