Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Resize versions and history windows

I'd like the ability to resize the versions and history window so that I can see the full name of my branch, and see the whole version tree all at once, within the part studio. Additionally, the scrolling buttons for left and right, to pan across the version tree only exist at the top of the window, but if you scroll down, they disappear. If those were always visible, that'd be a great start.

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    @marshall_wentworth We added scroll but if you want an entire view, you can right click on the document in the Documents page and view Version and History data in a full view.
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    marshall_wentworthmarshall_wentworth Member Posts: 10 PRO
    I often want to switch back and forth between versions quickly, from the workspace, so going back to the documents page, then opening a new page, then going to the version I want is not really a good solution. As a related feature/UI improvement, the version branches cross frequently, which makes it even more confusing to look at; having each branch from version A never cross another branch from a version B would be great.