Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:

1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape Status Page

lougallolougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers, Configurations EVP, Graebert Ares Kudo EVP Posts: 1,253
Hello everyone. Like most cloud service providers, there is usually a place where you can check the current status of services provided. We have one of these too. Here will will show the status and any past incidents that might have occurred and possibly impacted you as a user. You can visit:

status.onshape.com

Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.

Comments

• john_rousseaujohn_rousseau Member, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 186
    In general we are trying to be as honest and responsive as possible about issues with our service. If you have feedback about more or different information you want to see in these status updates, please let us know.
    John Rousseau / Director, Technical Operations / Onshape Inc.
  • Ben_Ben_ OS Professional, Mentor, Developers Posts: 233 PRO
    Well this is good and bad... Good I know what's going on... Bad that you have just effectively taken away my first generic excuse as to why I can't model something up... :)
  • 3d printer723d printer72 Member Posts: 2
    That is great, I just started the Beta version and am thinking about upgrading 
  • andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭
    Bravo!
  • christopher_owenschristopher_owens Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    All Systems Operational! ENGAGE!
  • christopher_owenschristopher_owens Member Posts: 238 ✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Curve Visualization! Can Onshape read my mind??? Or do these earbuds work both ways??! And Text in a sketch!
This discussion has been closed.