Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Safari Problem.

brian_pinder662brian_pinder662 Member Posts: 119 ✭✭
Trying to use balloon callouts in safari would not work, However, recommended by Onshape support to try using Google Chrome which worked fine. Support informs me it is a bug in safari which they are going to address. I was wondering if any other safari users, and there must be many, had experienced the same problem. Or could it just be peculiar to my Mac. I would be pleased to here from anyone.
Brian.

Comments

• Options
    lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
    This is a known bug we are working on. You can use Firefox for chrome in the meantime. It is not just you. I verified the issue as well. 
    Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.