Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Google Chrome playing up re login password

andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2015 in Using Onshape
Google Chrome (on one of my Windows machines) has suddenly started asking me if I want to save the login password whenever I log in to Onshape CAD. When I say "never for this site" it comes up (every time!) with this rather annoying and nonsensical message:

(another annoying silliness of the forum software: I have resized the attachment, adding even more additional white space at either side, yet the screenshot remains obstinately clipped in the way you see - sigh)

Comments

• andrew_troupandrew_troup Member, Mentor Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2015
    duplicate post (created by forum software when I first attempted to edit above post, able to edit but unable to delete - sigh)
  • 3dcad3dcad Member, OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 2,470 PRO
    I had earlier problem where it didn't ask me at any point to save my login credentials. Got it solved by clearing a cache - you should try this too.
    Don't know exact words but founds in hamburger menu bottom (more tools?) --> 3rd option (clear browsing info?), I suppose you will find it - if not I will make you a screenshot with Finnish language =)
    //rami
    I added white space top and bottom as well with the following result -  :#
    @3dcad:
    Hey, you am da MAN ! ! ! !