Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

issue with slide 21 of lesson 4: Exercise - Creating Multiple Parts in a Part Studio

wayne_pinnowwayne_pinnow Member Posts: 2

on slide 21 of lesson 4: Exercise - Creating Multiple Parts in a Part Studio

I have made a copy of my file for you to examine:  wrp_for-support_Exercise: Creating Multiple Parts in a Part Studio  (URL below)

https://sso.onshape.com/documents/285cbb8a1aabd0d91f4a8af1/w/835951669114bb6ca396ed8e/e/493c92b9b71a50814e973c81 

when I go back and attempt to edit the master sketch,  I find I am not able to change the 50mm center diameter to 75mm as requested in slide 21 ... it changes the constraint diameter to .5 * (75mm) to become 37.5mm;

this also happens to the 25mm diameter at the straight end of the large arm ... when attempting to change to 45 mm as requested in slide 21, it changes the constraint diameter to .5 * (45mm) to become 22.5mm

any suggestions on what is wrong with the master sketch ...?

image below shows this after changing 25mm to 45mm (then clicking to edit again)

Best Answer

Answers