Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Circular Transition

martin_kopplowmartin_kopplow Member Posts: 281 ✭✭✭
edited March 12 in Using Onshape
I have a seemingly simple problem. I want to create a smooth transition between the 2 slabs. It is to be tangential at the start and end profiles, and that is easy so far. But I also want it to be circular in the plan form. Now, I could play with the start and end magnitude of the loft, until I get pretty close, but this provides little control, modifies the slope at the same time, and then I'd like a precise method, one I could reproduce exactly each time, and possibly also make configurable later.
Any ideas (except for replace face, which does neither work nor is it precise) for this simple one?

Comments