Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

FREE Plan counts not correct?

lougallolougallo Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 2,001
There are some common questions that have been coming in since we updated the FREE plan limits.  I wanted to let you know about a few things to free up your private document limits.  
  1. Empty your trash! - Deleted documents do count toward your 10 private document limit.
  2. Shared with me - Any documents shared with you also count toward your 10 private document limit.  When the plans were upgraded, we moved all the shares into an Inactive (light gray color) which you can make active if you are under the private limit.  If you have made documents active, you can "Remove me from share" to free up spots in your 10 document limit.
However....We have discovered one scenario we are working on a fix for as I type.. 

If you had an Onshape account where you had 0 private documents in your Onshape account, (perhaps you never created any or had deleted them all) your private document counts might be off, showing the count of all created documents.  I will update this once we push a fix to the small number of accounts this effected.  

If you are one of these accounts
and you are unable to create documents, please use the ? menu in the upper right of Onshape -> Feedback to send support a ticket so we can look into your case closer.

We apologize for the inconvenience and I will update the status here shortly.  ~Lou
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    abefeldmanabefeldman Member Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    UPDATE:  This morning we pushed a fix that should have solved the document count issues for users with 0 private documents at the last update.  If you still believe your private document count to be in error, please first check your Trash and Shared with me filters before using the ? -> Feedback option top file a support ticket.

Thank you very much for your patience.  ~Abe
    Abe Feldman
    UX/PD/Community Support
  • Options
    lonnie_1lonnie_1 Member Posts: 36 ✭✭
    Mine works, Thank you!!!
  • Options
    don_howedon_howe Member Posts: 115 ✭✭✭
    Mine too! Thanks
  • Options
    chrisjh777chrisjh777 Member Posts: 207 ✭✭✭✭
    Mine too!