Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Improvements to Onshape Mobile - September 24, 2015
lougallo Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,692
edited September 2015 in Onshape Mobile
Going forward we will be combining iOS and Android updates into one post now that the platforms are getting closer in functionality. We will attempt to vary the platform we use to demonstrate the new features and will point out differences when necessary. This update continues to bring parity to mobile and is available for download on both the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store.
- NEW Mate Limits - Limits can now be applied to mates.
- NEW Negative dimensions
- NEW Remove from share
- NEW Expression support (Android)
- NEW Silhouette edges (Android)
- NEW Diametric dimensions (iOS)
- NEW user profile (iOS)
- NEW Restructure assembly instances (Android)
Lou Gallo / PD/UX - Support - Community / Onshape, Inc.