Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Parts will no longer rotate.

mila_bergmannmila_bergmann Member Posts: 1
I was working on my project for a bit when all of sudden parts that I would spawn in would not rotate. Im new to CAD and stuff like this so I may have accidentally done something. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 

Answers

• Options
    andy_morrisandy_morris Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 87
    Hi Mila,
    Please can you open a support ticket and we will investigate. You can do this from Help > Feedback.
    Best regards,
    Andy
    Andy Morris / Head of Product Design / Onshape, Inc.
  • Options
    shashank_aaryashashank_aarya Member Posts: 265 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    @mila_bergmann Were you working in assembly or part studio? If you are in part studio you will able to rotate any part only when option from transform tool is used.
  • Options
    daniel_chowdaniel_chow Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    I was working on my project for a bit when all of sudden parts that I would spawn in would not rotate. Im new to CAD and stuff like this so I may have accidentally done something. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you. 
    Can you make your document public and post a link so we can see it?